Saturday, May 19, 2018

Inspired By All the Little Things #86

Today, I have a card to share for 
Inspired By All the Little Things #86:




I was inspired by the feathers, how they were hung and the colours.
I decided to use my Reverse Confetti Boho Vibes stamp set to make my card:


I stamped my images onto watercolour paper in versamark ink
and heat embossed them in white.
I coloured them in using my Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolours.


 I stamped my sentiment (from Papertrey Ink's Pedal Pusher) in versamark ink
and heat embossed it in white on a strip of black cardstock,
which I diecut with a MFT diecut and attached with dimensional adhesive.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Friday, May 18th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Aileen said...

Beautiful creation Leigh, love the design totally. Pinning this for inspiration.

KimCreate said...

very pretty card, I'm sure we'll be bumping into each other in the blogland in the future!

Bobby said...

That was a great stamp to use for this challenge, Leigh, and the colors look wonderful.