Thursday, April 26, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch #269

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #269 designed by N@ Ali:


Here's my card:


I started by stamping my images from PTI's Tropics in versamark and heat embossing
them in white.
Then, I used my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolours to smoosh and
spritz different shades of green onto my card.
I also flicked some water on and heat embossed those droplets with white embossing powder.


I stamped my The Stamp Market sentiment onto a strip of dark grey cardstock 
in versamark and heat embossed it in white.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, May 3rd to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSave
SaveSave

13 comments:

Vee said...

I just love it!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful done Leigh, this is marvelous!

Joyce said...

Stunning card, Leigh. I was just looking at those leaves in my stamp sets the other day, thinking I need to pull them out. Thanks for the reminder of how awesome they are.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Leigh! I love the white heat embossing with the green water color. Such amazing verse!

Darnell said...

WOW, Leigh, this just POPS off the page! It's stunning and so fresh and sharp in spring green against that wonderful sediment! Love the splatters!! Hugs, Darnell

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! LOVE that vibrant green!!

Bobby said...

Wonderful, Leigh. The various greens are so eye catching.

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful take on the sketch Leigh! Love the green and the white embossing of the leaves!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love the name of your blog...reminds me of inspirational speaker Chris Stefanick, who just came to Maine last night. (But first of all reminds me of Jesus...it's amazing to be living in the greatest love story of all time!)

donna mikasa said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, Leigh! So artsy!

Ivana Camdzic said...

This is sooo beautiful Leigh! I love your take on the sketch and the colors you used for your card! So fresh and clean! Also, thank you so much for the incredibly sweet comment over on my blog! You absolutely made me smile! :) Hugs!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is gorgeous!

desperatehousewifecraft said...

Gorgeous watercolouring!