Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Essentials by Ellen Mix-It Up Challenge: October

Today, I have a  card to share that I made for 
this month's Mix It Up Challenge with Essentials by Ellen,
where we were challenged to pair Essentials by Ellen with Altenew.

Here's my card:


I stamped my image from Essentials By Ellen's Mondo Peonies onto my watercolour
panel and coordinating diecut in versamark, so I could heat emboss them in gold.
I coloured them in using my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and a water brush.
I did the same thing with the leaves from Altenew's Adore You.




I stamped my sentiment from Altenew's Build a Flower: Magnolia in versamark
onto black cardstock and heat embossed it in white.

I was also inspired by make my card from 



Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love those big pretty pink blooms Leigh! This is fabulous!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love how you combined the EH blooms with the Altenew leaves, great pairing!

Bobby said...

Gorgeous, Leigh.