Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Sketch for You to Try #47

Today, I have a card to share for this month's
Sketch for You to Try at Reverse Confetti:


I decided to reverse the sketch.
Here's my card:


I started by diecutting the sheep from All About Ewe using my 
All About Ewe Confetti Cuts and stamping him in versafine onyx black ink on 
Cloud White Cardstock and heat embossing it in clear.
I coloured him in using my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and a water brush.


I diecut the panel using my Drop Cover Panel Confetti Cuts,
which I ran through my diecutting machine twice, from both 
directions, so I could diecut it as a more narrow panel.
I added some twine and stamped my sentiment (from Easter Blessings)
onto my background panel of Iced Aqua Cardstock.


 

 

Want to play along with the April SFYTT
Click here for details.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSave

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Awesome card Leigh!

Pam Sparks said...

super cute Leigh! Love this little ewe!

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!! I LOVE that little sheep!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Awwwwee.....soooo cute!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a darling card Leigh!!

Beth H. said...

That little sheep is so cute! Love how you layered things up and of course the sentiment is the best!

Anonymous said...

Hi Leigh! I like the way you covered part of the plate with pp, so adorable! Happy Easter!

Celeste Goff said...

This card is beyond adorable Leigh!!!