Thursday, April 27, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #219

Today, I have a card to share that I made for

Here's my card, using some of my favourite Reverse Confetti products:


I started by stamping dotted lines onto my Cloud White Cardstock using 
I diecut the Pop Up Circle Confetti Cuts circle from Lime Green Cardstock and 


I stamped the sentiment (from Circle Wishes) onto a Circle Wishes Confetti Cuts 
in RC Aqua Ink and matted my card on RC Aqua Cardstock.


 

 


Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, May 4th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Love your take Leigh!

Sand Lee said...

Love the colors and the design! Amazing as always!!!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Leigh you put a good amount of time and effort into your card all the while keeping it simple in the end. Really came together for you - nice colors too!