Saturday, November 26, 2016

Inspired By All the Little Things #34

Today, I have a card to share for 


I decided to use some of my favourite Reverse Confetti Christmas products
to make my card.


I diecut my frame from woodgrain patterned paper using All Framed Up Confetti Cuts.
I coloured some watercolour paper using my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers
and a water brush and, once dry, diecut them using my Branch Out Confetti Cuts.
I decorated my tree using cut out garlands from my 


I stamped my sentiment (from Seasonal Sentiments) in versamark onto 
black cardstock and heat embossed it in white.
I adhered everything to my Cloud White Cardstock panel.


  

 


Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, December 1st to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

!neke said...

Beautiful card !!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Super pretty, love your card Leigh!

TK said...

Wonderful card, ingenious use of that garland die!

Karen B. said...

Such a striking card!

KimCreate said...

Love your wood grain frame and water colored trees. Very pretty card

Diane Jaquay said...

Simply awesome! Perfect take on the inspiration photo!

Renee said...

Beautiful!

Wanda Cullen said...

So sweet to see the garland cut up and added to the trees! LOVE this card!

Bobby said...

The trees are wonderful against the framed blackboard, Leigh. Beautiful card.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the little garlands on the trees, this is cute Leigh!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, so sweet! LOVE the framed chalkboard look and love those trees!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful take on this weeks inspiration photo! Love the little trees!