Saturday, August 15, 2015

Reverse Confetti Summer Event

Hey there, 'Fetti Fans!
Reverse Confetti is having a Summer Event and today is Day 3!

The card I'm sharing today uses a leftover from this card that I shared earlier this week.
It uses the leftover circle that I diecut from the journaling card.


I adhered the circle (that was diecut using Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts
onto some aqua mist cardstock.
I stamped the two sentiments (from Let's Chill & Lots to Say)
and added some buttons and twine to finish it off.

Reverse Confetti Summer Event Leigh Penner @leigh148 @reverseconfetti #reverseconfetti #cards

Such a fun summery card!




Be sure to check out the following blogs 
to see what they've posted today for the Reverse Confetti Summer Event:


And it wouldn't be a Reverse Confetti Summer Even without a sale...
Check it out:


Happy Shopping!

I'm also linking this card up to this week's
Simon Say Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Food &/or Drink
and to the Inkspirational Challenge #89 where the word prompt is "melt."

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Amy Rohl said...

I love that the combined sets look made for each other! What a sweet summer card, Leigh! LOVE it. Ü

Amy Rohl said...

I love that the combined sets look made for each other! What a sweet summer card, Leigh! LOVE it. Ü

~amy~ said...

super delish!

Lisa H. said...

Awesome mix of sentiments!! It Looks fab with that giant circle and ice cream paper.

Lisa Elton said...

Yummy colors, this is cute!!

sandie said...

Lovely bright and cheerful card, cool idea to add the buttons and twine. Great to see you at Ink

Melissa Bove said...

Such a fun and cute card Leigh! Wonderful design!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Svitlana Shayevich said...

So pretty!

cm said...

I'm crushing all over that paper, Leigh...yumm! You've worked magic with it on both cards...so pretty!
~c

cm said...

I'm back, totally thrilled that you shared this yummy card over at Inkspirational challenges! Thank you for joining us!
~c

Susanne Vargas said...

I love to use left overs! This paper is too pretty to throw away! Very fun card!