Thursday, June 11, 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch #127

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #127 designed by Sam Simpson:


Here's my card:

CAS(E) This Sketch #127 Leigh Penner #cards

I stamped the flower & leaves from Altenew's Vintage Flowers stamp set and fussy cut it out by hand.
I cut a piece of PTI's printed vellum into a square and adhered it to my PTI white linen cardstock.
I stamped the sentiment from PTI's Keep it Simple: Birthday in Versafine onyx black.
A few Pretty Pink Posh sequins finish it off.


Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, June 18th to link up your card.


*Note: Before you go, I just want to let you know 
that I updated my FOR SALE page this week.
If you'd like to check it out, click here.

Thanks for looking!

24 comments:

Brandi said...

Beautiful layered stamping. It's amazing the depth and detail stamps have now.

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh I love the sketch and I love your take Leigh!
Your rose is magnificent!!
Thank you~

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Leigh, what a gorgeous classy card. Love the vellum mat adding dimension layering the elegant rose

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! Love that printed vellum!

Diana K said...

Gorgeous, Leigh. Can't believe you fussy cut the flower!

Deepti said...

This is so very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful take on the sketch leigh!!!

Ruth said...

Love your take on the sketch. That layered vellum is lovely with the flower on top. xx

I Card Everyone said...

Simply loverly... sigh...
=] M

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous. I love the flower.

Joyce said...

Just gorgeous, Leigh.

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful card Leigh!!

helenbrendan said...

Beautiful interpretation of the sketch. Such a lovely rose!

donna mikasa said...

You always ink up Altenew's flowers so beautifully! Wonderful take on the sketch, Leigh!

TeresaC said...

Really beautiful, classy card, Leigh!!

sableturquoise said...

ta carte est ravissante, bravo leigh !

Marion said...

This is so pretty Leigh!

Erin said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Leigh!

Sharon Underwood said...

This is beautiful! Good take on the sketch!

Jenelle said...

I love the chevron vellum behind the bright flower! Gorgeous!

Joni Andaya said...

So Lovely with that color Leigh <3

Carol McCready said...

Your card is beautiful. Love the colors and the simple sequins.

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so pretty, Leigh! I love those Altenew flowers! Beautiful fussy cutting, and I love the vellum and sequins you added. Just so classic and elegant!

Unknown said...

Love how the rose came out!