Wednesday, March 04, 2015

A Sympathy Card

I have a sympathy card to share today that I made using the


I started with some Crate Paper patterned paper for my background.
I stamped my sentiment (from Lots to Say stamp set) onto a Love Note diecut.
I added some buttons and twine and a Crate Paper embellishment
and adhered the diecut to my card using dimensional adhesive.

 

Oh, and before you go, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to have
a card featured in the next Reverse Confetti newsletter for the Inspiration Station (on March 13th).
If you haven't signed up for the Reverse Confetti newsletter, you can do so here.

And, for you 'Fetti Fans, you'll want to stop by again tomorrow
(& the next day & the next day & the next day)
because it's our Countdown to Confetti sneak peeks for the March Release.
Lots of fabulous new products are being released!

Thanks for looking!

20 comments:

Lynn said...

So soft and beautiful!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is sooo beautiful, Leigh! I LOVE the pink and the paper combo with the little bit of kraft added in. So love how you tied the twine and buttons around the scalloped die cut with the flowers, too. Really fabulous!

Clare said...

This is SO beautiful! I love the colors, and the focus on the sentiment! But now you've made me curious as to what Crate Paper pad you used, because that paper is gorgeous!

cm said...

The coral and kraft combination is lovely and the flower is the perfect accent! A delicate, beautiful sympathy card but could easily be used, with a change in sentiment, for so many occasions (Mother's Day comes to mind). Happy sighhhh...
~c

Nathalie said...

Perfect!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty, I love that flower embellishment!

Kristie Goulet said...

This is so pretty, Leigh! I love that background paper and the gorgeous flower on kraft.

Anonymous said...

Love the background pp and the flower is so pretty!!!

Teresa Doyle said...

Lovely.

NhDeSiGnS said...

So pretty

NhDeSiGnS said...

So pretty. Clean & love that flower

Kara said...

So pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

Soft and lovely Leigh!

Bobby said...

Lovely card, Leigh.

jan metcalf said...

This is a nice design for a sympathy card! Love your colors, the layering, the button and twine.

Rhonda said...

This is a beautiful card. Going into my inspiration file.

Jill Norwood said...

Lovely!!!

Nora Noll said...

So simple yet oh so beautiful!!! Lovely card!!

sableturquoise said...

vraiment superbe, j'adore !!!

Brandi said...

This is so pretty! Love the color and touch of buttons!