Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Card Concept #27

I have a card to share that I made using The Card Concept #27 as inspiration:


I love the ombre "love", the woodgrain background and the heart banner!
I decided to use some of my Reverse Confetti goodies to make my Clean & Layered card...


I started with some Webster's Pages woodgrain patterned paper for my background.
I diecut the journaling card from Documented Confetti Cuts and on it, stamped my sentiments (from Crushin') in PTI sweet blush, lavender moon and CTMH Cotton Candy.
I diecut my Circle Garland Confetti Cuts from three coordinating sheets of Bazzill yardstick
and stamped the solid and outline hearts (from Whole Lotta Hearts) on them using the coordinating inks.

Here's a close-up of the banners:





 



Thanks for looking!

15 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

Festive garland Leigh! Great mix of elements.
Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

Tracey McNeely said...

The confetti garland is perfect Leigh, love you take on the challenge. Thank you for sharing with us at the Card Concept!

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE your confetti garland, Leigh! Thank you for joining us at the Card Concept!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love those sweet hearts in the garland!

Lisa Lara said...

Fun Leigh. I love how you layered that die.

~amy~ said...

perfect!

Amy Sheffer said...

Fabulous! I love how you stamped the hearts on the circle garland! Such a subtle, but perfect touch!

Amber Hight said...

Love it, Lee! Colors are perfect and love the banners you created, fab!

Karen M said...

All of your cards are beautiful! i had a little wander through your blog and I am amazed at your skill. Love this sweet image of the blue flamingos! Kx

cm said...

Gorgeous!
~c

Kerin said...

Awesome garland and your 'love' matches perfectly! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

Audrey Pettit said...

What an absolutely PERFECT take on that inspiration photo! I love this, Leigh!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute, I love the die cuts, think I might have to get some of those!

Nora Noll said...

I am loving that fun garland!!! You rocked this!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Oh, you have me hooked on that
Reverse, Die like streamers!!! Love it