Saturday, November 22, 2014

Advent Calendar Tag & Coordinating Card, Day 5

I was inspired to create a new Advent Calendar this year.
I've made 24 numbered tags that I'm displaying on an old window that
will hang on my kitchen wall.

For each tag, I also have a card to share that I made, inspired by the tag.
(You can see my previous tags & cards here.)

For Day 5's tag, I used my  Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duos 1 tag die with
some Pink Paislee patterned paper.


I kept this one super simple and just added a diecut number
(diecut from some smokey shadow cardstock & PTI`s Book Print number die.)

I made my card using some coordinating patterned paper.

 
I trimmed a piece of Pink Paislee patterned paper and layered it over my red cardstock base.
I stamped my sentiment (from Reverse Confetti's Seasonal Sentiments) on a strip of white
cardstock and diecut the end using the largest tag from Tag Me.
 
And before I go, I just wanted to let you know that I have a treat bag
and tag on the Chickaniddy Blog today, if you'd like to check it out.
 
Here's a peek:
 
 
Click here to see more. :)
 
Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Leigh, love the gold duo...so pretty and elegant.
Off to Chickaniddy!

Lisa Elton said...

Day five of your advent calendar is and elegant one!!

Kay Miller said...

Oh all of your projects look amazing! The advent calendar sounds like fun and I love your card!!

Teresa Doyle said...

Love, Love, LOVE ALL THREE! Gorgeous!

Tracey McNeely said...

So elegant Leigh, so are we going to get to see them all?

Kristie Goulet said...

Love day 5! Off to Chickaniddy!

Deepti said...

Oh my ! so elegant :)

cm said...

Classy tag and card combination, Leigh. So pretty...off to check out your treat bag...
~c

cm said...

I'm back and YUM is, indeed, my response! An adorable treat container, and that recipe...delicious! I'm saving that for down the road!
~c