Wednesday, September 03, 2014

A little something for Sage


Well, it is back to school time.
Yesterday, I went with Jonah to meet his teacher & today, I'll go with Sage. 
(I've actually met them before.... Sage's teacher taught Jonah last year &
Jonah's teacher taught Sage last year, but has now moved up to grade 7)
and tomorrow, they both start back full time. Sigh.

I have a project on the Chickaniddy Crafts blog today.
I'd love for you to stop by and check out the little back to school gift that I made for Sage.
Here's a peek....


Click here to check it out. :)


Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Bobby said...

Great idea and great work on the notebook and pencils, Leigh.

Lisa Elton said...

Off for a look!

Celeste Goff said...

So pretty! She's going to love it!

Karen C. said...

Sweet set, Leigh. I love notebooks and your matching pencils and tabs are a great idea.

alexandra s.m. said...

How adorable Leigh!
Love it ;)

Joyce said...

What a sweet gift for Sage.

cm said...

Of course this brightened Sage's day: this gift set is amazing! You've certainly amped up the 'plain' pencils and notebook into much more jazzy, pretty pieces! How fabulous that she's getting right down to writing...
~c