Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Summer Stamps & Dies Sale

Hi there!
I went through my stamps & dies recently and found that I had
several that weren't getting enough love from me,
so I've decided to list them for sale.

The prices listed below include shipping to Canada or the US.
I'm willing to ship internationally, but you'll have to pay for the shipping.
If you're interested in anything, please email me at pennercl@mymts.net.
Thanks!

Papertrey Ink
Studio Calico & Kelly Purkey
Sketchbook stamp set  $15 (brand new!)

Mama Elephant
Trifecta stamp set  $12 SOLD

Lawn Fawn
Summertime Charm stamp set & coordinating dies $20

Simon Says Stamp
Thanks stamp set & coordinating die  $10 SOLD
Christmas stamp set & coordinating die  $12 SOLD

Wplus9 Design
Valentine Wishes stamp set & coordinating dies $18  SOLD
Label Layers 4 stamp set & coordinating dies $18
Clear Cut Stackers: Hearts $12

Waltzingmouse Stamps
Say it Loud Winter Holiday stamp set  $14 SOLD
Compact Sentiments stamp set  $11 SOLD

Close to my Heart 
Happy Autumn $15
Huntington stamp set  $15
Poster Tidings $15

Memory Box 
Love Script die  $4 SOLD

Top Dog Dies

If you are interested in any of these stamps or dies,
please email me at pennercl@mymts.net.

Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute Leigh! I love the scene you created with the window :-)