Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Pages With Papertrey # 32

Today, I have a challenge for Pages With Papertrey:
create a layout using 5 or more different patterned papers.

I made my layout using Pages With Papertrey Sketch #31:


I converted the sketch to a 12x12 layout
and I used twenty photos instead of nine.


I used eight different patterned papers on my layout --
 a mix of Crate Paper and Basic Grey from my scraps.


For my title, I used my PTI Headline Alphabet dies.


The flair is Basic Grey Carte Postale.

If you create a layout for this challenge,
please link it either here in the comments or here on the PTI forum.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Great page Leigh!
Thank You~

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your page Leigh and we went there when we did our road trip across Canada in 2009! We camped at Dinosaur Provincial Park!

Deb said...

Lovely layout, Leigh!!!

Kara said...

love the chalkboard card and love love love ur new blog design!