Thursday, April 10, 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch #72

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #72 by Julie Day:



With this sketch, I decided to make a love card, 
using some Crate Paper patterned paper and my Reverse Confetti Lots to Say stamp set.

Here's my card:


I die cut my red card stock with my PTI Heart Cover plate and trimmed it out to fit
in my Simon Says Stamp Bubble Talk die. 
I layered this over some Crate Paper and adhered it to some
sweet blush card stock.
I stamped my sentiment (from Reverse Confetti's Lots to Say) in grey.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, April 17th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

So sweet Leigh!

Anonymous said...

So So sweet Leigh!!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so CUTE Leigh and I LOVE the paper you tucked behind the hearts!!

Alanna said...

Love this!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great use of dies! Love the big speech bubble!

cm said...

I'm with the others: super sweet!
c

Happy Dance said...

Love this "love" card! The dp behind the hearts is perfect!! Sweet take on the sketch. : ) Bev

Celeste Goff said...

I just love this card! There's just something so sweet and visceral about hearts!

alexandra s.m. said...

what a delightful take on the sketch your card is Leigh!

Diane Jaquay said...

Super sweet, love the hearts!

Betty said...

Oh wow, really lovely card, Lyndal!

AB. said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the idea of windows within a word bubble! So cool!

Anonymous said...

Hello there-this is such a lovely design-and a perfect take on the sketch!Thank you for stopping by my little Blog and taking the time to say hello-i appreciate it:)
Best wishes,Nessa x