Friday, October 04, 2013

Happy Birthday, FSS!

Fresh Squeezed Stamps is turning one this week
and we've been celebrating all week long!

I have a card to share using their new stamp Paper, Scissors, Ink. 
It's a subway style stamp that's perfect for card makers and scrapbookers. :)


I stamped the subway art sentiment onto a diecut in red ink 
and layered it over some Teresa Collins patterned paper. 
I added a die cut banner, on which I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from You Said It, Sister 
and the Crafty Friend sentiment from Ink, Paper, Scissors.
A Studio Calico wooden scissors and some buttons finish it off.

Be sure to head on over to the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog
to check out the birthday celebrations there
and to entered into the draws they're having this week!

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

I just love this Leigh, perfect use of the new stamps!

Alanna said...

OMG, those little scissors are just so cute. Love the paper and everything about this Leigh.

Joyce said...

This is really cute. I love that subway stamp, and am so happy that I ordered one. Your wooden scissor is the perfect extra touch.

Erin said...

Absolutely lovely, Leigh! The little wooden scissors work perfectly on this card!

Renee said...

Perfect for any crafty friend and their special day...
love those little scissors complete it perfectly! :)