Thursday, August 01, 2013

Pages with Papertrey #24


Wow, I can't believe that this is the 24th Pages With Papertrey Challenges that I've posted. I've been doing this for two years now! It's been so fun to use (& encourage others to use) PTI supplies on layouts!

This month's challenge is a number challenge. Create a layout using two. This could be two photos, two stamps, two stamp sets, two dies, two pieces of patterned paper, etc. Whatever you'd like.

For my layout, I used two of everything to make it...

2 photos
2 sheets of American Crafts Dear Lizzy patterned paper
2 pieces of Papertrey Ink cardstock (aqua mist, vintage cream)
2 PTI stamps (journaling lines, label basics)
2 sets of PTI dies (angled label basics, headline alphabet)
2 PTI buttons (aqua mist, harvest gold)
2 colours of PTI twine (kraft, rustic cream)

I have to confess, if was really fun to think of all the "two" I could add to my layout! Here it is:


I scrapbooked some photos that I took of my kids last summer at the Calgary Zoo. Here's a close up of the journaling:


So, if you play along with this month's challenge, please link up your layout here in the comments or here on the PTI forum-- I'd love to see what you create!

And, in honour of posting PWP challenges for 2 years now, I've created a Pinterest Board where you can see all of the challenges here. There's also a link to it in the sidebar here on my blog.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Karen C. said...

Great layout, Leigh. Love the colour choices too!! I just checked your Pinterest Boards - great source for inspiration!!

TLady said...

BEAUTIFUL JOB LEIGH!!!!!!! I checked your Pinterest board too!!! LOOKS GREAT!!!!!! :)

Kara said...

great layout love those tall letters!

Tigriswillreign said...

Love how you used the Headline alphabet here! And the topic (Calgary Zoo) is close to home! ;) I love how you encourage people to go back to papercrafting roots: scrapbooking. You'd be such an asset to the PTI DT! ;)

Kelly Griglione said...

I really can't get enough of those headline alphas! And they look FAB in aqua!

Anonymous said...

Fab as always. TFS.

craftmates said...

Great layout and challenge. Looking forward to participating. Love the Pinterest board too- Irma

Geri said...

Such a nice layout!!! Love the colors of the chevrons with it!