Tuesday, July 02, 2013

More exciting news



I'm thrilled to say that I was chosen to be a part of the 10 Minute Craft Dash Design Team!

I've been enjoying playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash, even if I'm not always successful on my first try! LOL!

I find it fun, because I can waste a lot of time when I'm in my scrap space.... deliberating, changing around my ideas, flipping through my options, etc. I love that the dash forces me to choose some supplies and stick to them as I create my card!

You can see the rest of the design team here on Paulina's blog. We're from literally around the world!


The next 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge will be posted tomorrow on Paulina's blog, so you can check back here tomorrow to see my card. If you'd like sneak peek of the challenge, you can visit the Pretty Pink Posh Facebook page. You'll need to "like" her page and go to exclusives in order to see a preview of the challenge a day early. (This is something that Paulina does for every challenge so those who follow her page can get an early start on their crafting.)

Thanks for looking!

19 comments:

Kara said...

Congrats Leigh!

Stephanie said...

Look at Leigh go!!! Congratulations on both of your new DT appointments! You deserve it. I've always admired your work!

merryf said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news! You're on a roll!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wow! You are going to be one busy lady! Congratulations!!!!

Caryn said...

Yay Teamie!! I was so happy when I saw you were on the team too - congrats (and on the Freshly Squeezed news too!!!)
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Susan said...

Wonderful news!! Congrats Leigh!!

Linda Nicholson said...

Congrats Leigh! Maybe I'll try the 10 minute craft dash one of these days. I can only imagine what my first card will look like...lol!

Are people allowed to gather their stamp sets, pre-cut dies ahead of time, pre-cut card stock, etc. Are there rules such as this posted somewhere?

Linda

Tracey McNeely said...

Congrats Leigh you are going to be a fabulous addition to the team!

Jen Carter said...

So happy for you and everything you have coming your way Leigh! Congrats!

Joni Andaya said...

Congratulations Leigh, so... so... Happy for you :)

Andrea Garland said...

Congrats!! I will love to see your work on the blog :)

Joyce said...

Congrats, Leigh. So happy for you and looking forward to being inspired to speed craft by you.

Anita Rex said...

Congrats Leigh! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you or this team and Fresh Squeezed Stamps! Yay!

Megan Carroll said...

Congrats Leigh!! More great news!! So glad your work is being recognized on so many great DTs!!

Renee said...

Congratulations Leigh!!
Well deserved...
can't wait to see what you create! :)

DF said...

Congratulations Leigh!!! Looking forward to seeing your contributions!

Geri said...

Hey, Leigh! I've been trying to catch up on all that I've missed...congrats on this DT, and the Craft Dash DT also...how exciting for you! I know you'll do a great job on both! And that new craft space...so nice...I'm jealous! Lots of great projects since I last visited...really loved your PTI blog hop set...they were all beautiful! And that gorgeous Wplus9 card!!! Hoping to stay caught up now, but I've sure enjoyed this big ole dose of your inspiration all at once! (And now I'm going to head to bed with that delicious butter crunch on my mind!!!) (great tags, by the way!)

Helen F. said...

CONGRATULATIONS on another DT spot, Leigh! You go girl!
Looking forward to your fabulous creativity :)

Cindy Lee said...

Woohoo congrats Leigh!!!