Thursday, July 25, 2013

Beachy Keen



Welcome to Day 2 of the peeks for the newest release for Fresh Squeezed Stamps!

There are some wonderful new sets being released this week and today, I'm excited to share a card that I made using a perfect new beach set called Beachy Keen.

Here it is...


I used some fun patterned papers to complement this stamp set! I paper-pieced the little umbrella and waves for the sea. And I stamped that sweet beach chair on some kraft cardstock. Doesn't it just make you want to hit the beach?

I framed my little scene using a Polaroid frame diecut. The sweet sentiment is also from Beachy Keen-- it's so perfect for a "just because" card! A couple of half circles punched in the patterned paper, and some buttons & twine finish it off.


So, you'll want to head to the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog for more inspiration from the other DT members using Beachy Keen. There you will see the full stamp set AND have a chance to enter for your chance at the giveaway of this set!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Kara said...

ahhh...that's where i want to be..:)

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving all the woodgrain and the sweet scene here!

MiamiKel said...

Love, love! This is perfect all around - from the faux wood to the chair and toesies in the sand - bliss!

Greta said...

Great creation!