Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saying good-bye


We've had an exchange student training with us at taekwondo for the past year and he's returning to Mexico. We had a farewell for him at class the other evening, and I thought I'd make him a card to say good-bye, from my kids and me. He's 14, so I thought I'd use Grunge Me, as well as this week's this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: bordered sentiments.



I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (rustic white, smokey shadow), stamps (distressed stripes, grunge me, wonderful words additions) and dies (wonderful words).
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I absolutely love this! I like your distressed stripes as the border for the sentiment. Clever idea! I am definitely pinning this one! It would be wonderful for a teenage boy's birthday! TFS!