Friday, June 15, 2012

Pages with Papertrey Sketch #10

I'm popping in today to post the June Sketch for Pages with Papertrey.

Here is the sketch I designed, which has opportunities for more than one photo...


                         

But, I decided to go with a single photo for my layout. ;)

I created my layout on the back of this layout, because I just couldn't let that pretty pink paper go to waste!



I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (sweet blush), ink (canyon clay, hibiscus burst), stamps (wonderful words additions, half & half, pretty peonies) and dies (half & half, pretty peonies). I also used Crate Paper patterned paper and chipboard & American Crafts cardstock (white).

Here's a close-up of my journaling:



And a close-up of my title, where I fussy cut the flowers from the patterned paper and adhered them to the chipboard frame:



If you make a layout using this sketch, I'd love to see it! You can either post a link in my comments below or here on the PTI forum. I'd love to see what you make with it!

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Jill said...

So beautiful, all around, Leigh! Your title is sooo lovely, and so are the colors, papers, journaling, design . . . love it!

Leah said...

Really lovely! I plan on playing along:) I have as a couple of pictures that this sketch will work perfectly with! hugs...

Deb said...

Leigh, I love this!! I couldn't wait to see what you were going to create for this sketch challenge. You never disappoint. I love that you can keep it one photo or add more. Can't wait to play along! Love that frame and those fussy cut flowers!

Mayol said...

Great sketch, Leigh! Love the flexibility with the number of photos. Beautiful layout, so pretty! The colors are so feminine. i love how you made the title! (i haven't tried making another layout on the back of an existing one. do i dare try? :) i mostly use cardstock for my base or a PP that i don't like too much hee!)

craftmates said...

Beautiful layout and great sketch Leigh! Such a sweet photo. Love the colours you used and the title with the frame. Can't wait to play along.-Irma

Cecilie said...

Your layout is so lovely and feminine. Very very cute! The sketch is great as well; might have to try my hands at it.

Elena said...

So, so sweet! She looks so cute in that picture!