Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Another Christmas layout

I made another Christmas layout, using some photos I took of the kids on Christmas morning, with their gifts:


I used Bazzill cardstock (white 12x12), PTI cardstock (stamper's select white), stamps (love lives here: holidays, Christmas labels, holiday lights (I selectively stamped "Christmas")) & dies (Christmas labels). I also used Echo Park patterned paper and Lily Bee stickers.

Here's a close up of the bough and ornaments I stamped with LLH: Holidays.


Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Joyce said...

How fun that Christmas is not over in your house.

Kara said...

love it..those hanging ornaments so perfectly placed!

Leah said...

Lovely. I want that set but have been resisiting due not being sure how much I'd truly use it. *sigh* You are not helping! lol

Kim said...

I love the simplicity of your layout...now, WHY can't i do that? Just get at least ONE Christmas layout done for each of my kids ( since there's only like 100 christmas photos to pick from...)

Hee hee...looks great Leigh!
K
:)

Elena said...

Very sweet!

Deb said...

Lovely layout! Love the paper.