Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ten tags

This week, we had our parent-teacher conferences at the kids' schools and I always like to bring a little something for the teachers. You know, just to say: "Thanks for putting up with my kids every day." Ha!

This time, I made some Cowgirl Cookies and put them in bags. Then, of course, I had to make some tags. I decided to use Ren-Yi's Papertrey Princess challenge: "to dust of your old first loves and create something around your favorite stamp sets."

The first PTI stamp sets that I bought were Fillable Frames #8, 9 & 10. So, I challenged myself to make some tags for the bags using these stamps and dies. I needed ten (Jonah and Sage have 6 teachers between the two of them and Austin has four. Crazy!)

So here's what I made:


For these, I used PTI cardstock (rustic white, kraft), stamps (bb:newsprint, happy trails, fillable frames #10) & dies (tag sale #5, fillable frames #10).




For these, I used PTI cardstock (rustic white, harvest gold), stamps (in bloom, fillable frames #8 & 9) & dies (tag sale #5, fillable frames #8).


For these ones, I used PTI cardstock (rustic white, kraft), stamps (grunge me, fillable frames #9) & dies (tag sale #5, fillable frames #9).

And for these ones, I used PTI cardstock (rustic white), stamps (fillable frames #9) & dies (tag sale #5).

Thanks for looking!

15 comments:

Deb said...

Leigh, these are fabulous! It always feels good to dust off some older stamps. Thanks for the inspiration. Now you've made me hungry ;)

Kara said...

what a thoughtful little gift! sweet little tags too:)

Veronica Z said...

Beautiful! Your tags look wonderful, great job. I love them all!

deb said...

Love those tags. My favorite are the ones with the Grunge Me background.

So often I look at your blog and fail to comment. You are a talented stamper and a source of inspiration. Thanks for all the work you put into your blog.

xoxo... t said...

Great job with the challenge!! These are so sweet.

Joyce said...

These tags are all so wonderful. Each one is so creative and clever. I'm sure that your kids are joys to have in the classroom, but how nice of you to take cookies--just in case.

Ann said...

Wonderful Leigh! I'm a self confessed tag-a-holic and these tick all my boxes! And what a lot of work - lucky teachers!

Elena said...

Awesome tags! And how nice of you to bring the teachers some goodies!

Gayatri said...

WOW! beautiful tags, Leigh! Love how you have combinated tags and frames. The choice of colors and stamps are gorgeous. I love the Grunge Me set particularly! I am sure the teachers will love it.

Crystal said...

Can I come and teach your kids??! What a thoughtful gift and your tags are awesome. You are a master creater, Leigh.

Turtle In The Sand said...

Good idea. Teachers need some nourishment in between parent conferences. These tags made up so cute. **Linda

carol (krillsister) said...

Leigh,
How thoughtful of you to make those delicious looking cookies for the teachers. The tags are lovely. Your presentation is awesome.

Jen Adcock said...

These are all extraordinary! Love them all. The in bloom tag with the leaves is the coolest. I am feeling so inspired now. Thank you!

Mara Campbell said...

The cookies look great and the tags looks fabulous!!

Marybeth said...

Ok now I'm hungry again. Beautiful tags! Where do you fine all the time?