Monday, April 18, 2011

An inspiration challenge

This month was Jen's turn to post something for the DT inspiration challege at MSS. Here's what she picked:



Don't those look great?

I was inspired by the colours and circles to create this layout:



And I just realized that subconsciously, I must have been also inspired for my title: so sweet! Ha!

I used Bazzill cardstock, Crate Paper pp, a MME diecut (which I punched into a circle for the title), MME brads, some SU! felt circles, my Tim Holtz styled labels die and a Bo Bunny stamp.

Oh, and before I end this post, I just wanted to say how excited I was to discover one of my layouts on the Crate Paper blog today. Check out this post. How cool is that!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Congrats on having that LO on the Crate Paper site! You totally inspired me with it too - you can see my take on my blog today.