Monday, April 04, 2011

A+ in creativity



I wanted to share the layout I made for the MSS Monday Challenge for April: Frame it!

The challenge was to put a frame around it: create your own frame(s) with your supplies, use products that were designed to be used as frames, create a piece of art and frame it for your home, etc.

Here's the layout that I came up with for the challenge:

I had some Studio Calico frames in my stash that I wasn't quite sure what to do with. When I recently took out some of the Crate Paper paper and chipboard that I was hoarding, I thought mixing the two together would be the perfect solution.



In addition to the Studio Calico frames and Crate Paper pp, border stickers & chipboard, I used some American Crafts thickers and my SU! border punch.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love all of your frames, they are really cute you did a GJ creating them!
e.