Saturday, April 30, 2011

A few "Grunge Me" cards....

... that I made for my kids last night to encourage them for today's taekwondo tournament. I decided to use my new PTI stamp sets: Grunge Me and Boy Basics: Game On. When I ordered the sets, I was really hoping they'd arrive before the tournament because I thought the Game On sentiment would be so perfect. So, I was one happy girl when the parcel arrived on Wednesday.

This first one I made for Sage:



I decided to pair the Grunge Me set with a Hero Arts clings background stamp and some softer "girly" colours.



This one was for Jonah. It's a CASE of one of Nichole Heady's cards-- I think the one that originally sold me on the stamp set.



And this last one is for Austin. I tried the challenge for this week's Make-it-Monday at Papertrey Ink. I actually messed up, so I decided to extend the borders at each corner, which I think turned out okay.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

great job of inking up your new sets.