Thursday, March 31, 2011

Five for Friday

Five things I've made lately...


1. This layout for MSS's featured product challenge on Monday: mists.


I actually don't own any mists and the couple of times that I have misted on layouts was using some homemade mists (using ink refills and rubbing alcohol.) For this layout, I decided to use my SU! spritzer with my soft suede SU! marker. I also used a bunch of Cosmo Cricket papers & a JB journaling card.



2. This layout that I made using a sketch on the Crate Paper blog (which I have posted on the MSS blog as this week's Spring Sketch):





3. Sage wanted to paint some canvases last week, so I made this:



I used lyrics from Hillsong's From the Inside Out, as well as some acrylic paint, two SU! stamps (that I used paint on-- a first for me!), Scenic Route chipboard and some Heidi Swapp rub-ons.



And #4 & #5 were both made for the Papertrey Ink Make It Monday challenge: blending ink techniques:


This first one was very much inspired by Betsy Veldman's card on the PTI blog. I used some PTI cardstock, Fillable Frame die and sentiment stamp.



This one was created using a sketch from the new Cardmaps magazine that I picked up this week. (It's sketch #1.) Again, I used some PTI cardstock, Fillable Frame die and sentiment stamp.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Geri said...

Love everything here, but came to see the Papertrey cards. They really turned out beautiful! Perfect cards for that technique! Lovely job!

Paula Laird said...

Wow! Followed the link from Make It Monday. Love those cards - really beautiful - but your song lyric card is superb as well!

Jill Norwood said...

Love all your pages and the beautiful ink blending on your PTI challenge entries! Gorgeous!