Monday, January 03, 2011

Some new layouts....

... to share that I made using the January kit from MSS. What a great kit-- I got seven layouts done with it--I'm sharing six here and saving one for later! ;)


In addition to the kit, on this layout, I used some October Afternoon rub-on letters. This is the front and on the back...


I'm really pleased with how this one turned out-- which is good, because it literally took me hours to do all of that hand-cutting!


A simple one. I cut out the tree and the base from the Crate patterned paper and adhered them with popdots for some dimension.


On this one, I added some fabric covered Crate brads & used my new snowflake punch. The third brad is Autumn Leaves-- a scrappy garage sale purchase at SSD.


Another fairly simple one. I'd taken photos at both choir events, but wasn't feeling inclined to scrap them both separately, so I combined them in one layout.


One of my favourites-- on this one, I added some American Crafts thickers and a Stampin' Up! die cut.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tout ça c'est très joli, tu commences bien l'année ! Je te souhaite une très bonne année, santé et amour.

Crystal said...

I am always inspired when I stop by to visit you! It was great to catch up on your Christmas news and to see your top 10 LOs. Happy New Year to you and yours!