Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Better late than never....

I finally finished one of the layouts I started on the weekend for the online crop. The challenge was to use at least 3 circles. The layout is inspired by one of Elizabeth Kartchner's layouts.





I used some new Bo Bunny papers and then some older items from my stash-- Prima pebbles, We R Memory Keepers brads, KI buttons, etc.





I tucked the story that Sage wrote, & her teacher printed, behind the photo and journaling.



Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Julia said...

I love the colours! So pretty (as usual with your pages!)

Kim said...

...love it, and the hidden journaling!

and two big thunbs up to your kids for their success with their poetry reading...it's a courageous thing for a child to go in front of the public like that!!

:)

Jillian said...

This is fab, Leigh!! Absolutely love everything about it - the colours, the composition, the embellished circles - TFS!! :)