Saturday, February 06, 2010

It's the first Saturday in February...

.... which means....

1. I leave for the Congo in nine days!

2. We enjoyed cereal and pancakes for breakfast while watching back to back episodes of The Littlest Hobo.

3. The boys are playing at a friend's house while Sage and I do some crafting. I got some new stamps this week and Sage used them to make this birthday card for her friend:




4. I need to get my R.O.X. lesson prepared for tomorrow.

5. It's our monthly online crop at MSS. Here are a few layouts I've made so far....


I posted this one for two challenges: No people allowed (create a layout using photos without people in them) and no patterned paper allowed (create a layout without pp.)



This one I posted for a challenge to use two or more stamps on a layout.


This one also applies for the two or more stamps challenge, as well as Marcy's challenge to use diecut paper, 3 brads and a non-scrapbooking item (mine is the Converse tag at the top-- I saved it from a shirt I bought at Target two summers ago.)

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Your trip is in nine days?!! Oh my gosh - that's very close! Have an amazing time - Africa is so much more than anyone can explain, I think. Be safe - God bless the work you are doing and keep your group safe and healthy!

P.S. Take lots of pictures, okay?!??!!!