Friday, January 01, 2010

Welcome 2010!

Last night, we attended our church's annual skating & pizza party/NYE's service, which was great, as usual. It's such a great time to reflect on the past year, our highs and struggles. We were given the opportunity to share and I chose to share about one of my highs from 2009-- speaking at chapel at Winkler Bible Camp and how God blessed me through that. I also shared my struggle with going back to work in September and how God has worked in me through that. I was bitter and not happy with going back and God has changed my heart-- now I'm am so thankful for my job and really do enjoy it.

Looking back on 2009 has reminded me of how God blesses us when we say "Yes" to Him and how He is with us every single step of the way.

Amazing.

It makes me very excited to begin 2010 with the anticipation of what He has in store for us this year.

I also wanted to share some layouts that I made this past week, with the January kit at MSS.









I also made some cards with this kit. If you'd like to see them, you can check them out on the MSS blog.

Thanks for looking & wishing you all the best in the new year!

2 comments:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Happy New Year Leigh! Glad to hear you are enjoying being back at work and love the positive outlook you have on 2010! May it be a blessed one!

dstandard said...

What fabulous pages Leigh! Glad you are enjoying being back to work!