Monday, January 25, 2010

Denver Zoo

I finally got my Denver Zoo photos scrapbooked!

A week and a half ago, while watching Grey's Anatomy, I spread out all of my photos from 2009 that I still wanted to scrapbook and organized them into piles for layouts and then put them in chronological order. At a crop I attended at PVBC last weekend, I got started on them-- it was kind of fun working in chronological order again! Especially because I wanted my Denver layouts to have a cohesive feel to them, so I worked with the same product lines throughout, which made it even easier.

I thought I'd share the layouts with you:











I normally wouldn't create so many layouts about the same day, but we had such a great time and I really want to remember everything.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crystal said...

I love the second LO with all the pictures! It's so clean and so full of good stuff. I'm looking forward to hearing all about your trip to the Congo - I will pray for safety, good health and amazing memories.