Sunday, August 09, 2009

Denver: Day 5

My older brother, Trevor, was out for a visit last week and pointed out to me that I was remiss in posting the rest of our trip to Denver on my blog.

So, for those of you who have been waiting, I apologize.

;)

Here are some pictures from Day 5 of our trip-- July 1st. Canada Day.

Even though we were in the States, I still got my traditional photo of the kids in their Canada Day tees on the front steps. (Although Jonah opted to where his new Transformers t-shirt instead. ;) )



Cameron spent the day with Andy, so that left Josie & me with the ten kids. We went thrift store shopping in the morning, which was so much fun! Their thrift stores are amazing. And Josie is such a pro!

In the afternoon, we went to Hobby Lobby (sigh!) and then to a pool called Splash where the kids swam.

Here are Sage and her cousin, Irene:





And a group shot:



And in the evening, the kids played (here are Irene and Sage playing dress-up!) and then Josie and I left Cameron and Andy with the kids (payback!) to go to the mall to make a couple of returns.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Danielle Flanders said...

Oh wow, these photos are adorable!! Love those last 2! We have a fountain thingy like that here, the kids really love it, so much fun!

Renee Lamb said...

great photos Leigh! looks like y'all really enjoyed yourselves! Hobby Lobby is great isn't it? Now you have a reason to visit the states more often! LOL

Leslie Ashe said...

awww!! LOVE the photo's Leigh! Looks like you guys are having FUN!!!!!
OHH and you got to see Hobby Lobby!! I LOVEEEEE Hobby Lobby!

dstandard said...

What adorable photos - can't wait to see them scrapped!

Rita S. said...

love the water shots! And the last dress up photo - too cute!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Such fun pics!! I love that last one. ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone was having loads of summer fun! Have a wonderful day Leigh! ~Amy Tara~

Unknown said...

All pictures are so cute...
I love these...
thanks for sharing...


--
Michell
Are you scared to be alone at home need security