Friday, March 27, 2009

It's Friday...

which also means:

1. Spring Break starts today after school!!!
2. Sage & I got to go and play math games this morning in Austin's class--(AND see him do well with his multiplication/division facts and he's also learning to tell time!)
3. My 4H photography students will be coming to my house after school for a lesson.
4. I get to scrapbook this afternoon.
5. Another Scrappy Formula is posted at CMK. You can check it out here.
6. Cameron & I are attending a Parenting Seminar hosted by Phil Callaway this evening.
7. It's post day today at The Inspired Scrapper. And it's my week to post. :)

Here are a couple sneak peeks of the layouts I made for this week's sponsor challenge:





The sponsor this month is Evalicious Embellishments, which are simply wonderful! You can check out the layouts that I made with them here.

Happy Friday to you!

8 comments:

Chrys said...

I'm loving the sneaks!!!! Especially the stitching!!!! ;)

Audrey Pettit said...

Tons of good stuff going on for you all today! yeah to spring break!
Love your sneaks. The stitching definitely is fabulous!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

I thought I recognized those embellies! They are soooo cute!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Wow, those are some awesome sneaks. Love the embellishments.

Anonymous said...

Love those embellies. Have a great weekend Leigh! Amy Tara

Nicole said...

Darling embellies!

Renee Lamb said...

ooh...yay for Spring Break! looks like you got a good start to a fun list of things for today! great pics of the embellies ---cute cute cute!

Wendy Kwok said...

cant wait to see the full pic... heee..hee.. loving your sneaks.