Thursday, March 12, 2009

The days...

just seem to keep passing by at an alarming rate. It's been very hard lately to get everything done. So, I apologize for neglecting my blog lately. It's just the easiest thing to drop. ;)

Something new....



Look who got glasses!

Our optometrist told us in fall that Austin was borderline for needing them, but if we noticed him squinting or having trouble seeing, then to order them in. We started noticing this last month, so I took him in and we picked these out. We picked them up on Tuesday. Doesn't he look handsome?

We've been busy with the Morden Festival of the Arts, which started this week. Both Austin and Jonah presented two poems, one in French and one in English. They both did quite well.



Jonah's poems were April Fool by Inez George Grindley and Le chien de traineau.



Austin presented The Man in the Iron Pail Mask by Shel Silverstein and Qui a cassé la lune? by Henriette Major. (The provincial rule is no photographs during the performances, so I took these afterwards.)

And here are a few more layouts to share that I made on the weekend:



Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Il est très chic avec ses lunettes! Super. Camille a aussi des lunettes. J'adore la page avec les notes de musique. Tu aurais pu l'appeler "jolie symphonie", ou "harmonie parfaite" !

Shaina Longstreet said...

your pages are so fantastic!!! i love the sheet music you used on the first one and that background paper on the second one is so fun. wish i could get my hands on some new supplies! :D

thanks for sharing!

Nicole said...

Aww, love the photo of your son in the pew looking back! So sweet!

Awesome lo's girl and have I said that you are a scrappin' machine! Love how you crank 'em out!

Anonymous said...

I have to say he looks very handsome in those glasses!!! :) beautiful pages, as always!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Hey girl! I apologize for not stopping by in so long! Love all your latest lo's! Fab as always! I especially love that mostly green one! I also like the little game you played along in your last post! I may have to do this one!

Erin said...

such cute pages! I love the sheet music with the yellow heart on the first one. Just went with my husband to get his first pair of glasses since he was a kid this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

Your son looks quite handsome with his glasses. Love your layouts! Have a wonderful day Leigh!