Friday, July 27, 2007

Photo a day

Okay, I have not been doing a very good job of taking a photo every day this month. (Sorry, Anita.(a.k.a. initiator of the photo a day challenge))

But I have taken a few over the past three days.

Here are my favourites:




We went to the beach on Wednesday and met some friends there. I bribed the kids with a movie night to let me take this picture. (A woman watched me take the photo and I said to her, in explanation: "I'm a scrapbooker." And she replied: "I figured as much." LOL!)




While we watched Cheaper by the Dozen 2 on Wednesday night, I braided Sage's hair. I took this photo at the park on Thursday morning:



This afternoon, we biked to do some errands (optometrist to pick up my repaired sunglass clips, post office to mail off a RAK, the library and the movie store) and I took the kids to Warky's for supper. We stopped at the park on the way home. Lots of photo opportunities there, but of course, I didn't have my camera with me. :(


When we got home, I suggested that the kids look at their books from the library on the patio in the backyard while I mowed the lawn. And I got these:




1 comment:

anita said...

great pics!