Thursday, November 09, 2006

Favourites, part one

This season, I have five favourite TV shows, which are conveniently aired on two different evenings.

So I basically watch TV two evenings a week.

My favourite show right now is Grey's Anatomy. I started watching it mid-second season, but have borrowed the first season from my friend Susan. I'd still like to watch the complete second season sometime but it's 28 episodes long!

On Thursday nights, I also like to watch CSI. The original one set in Las Vegas.

Then ER. I've been watching this one for almost eight years-- I got into while I was pregnant with Austin and they aired repeats in the afternoons. (Hey, better than soaps, right?)

On Sunday nights, I like to watch Amazing Race. Actually, Austin and I like to watch this one together.

Then, at ten, I am really liking a new show this year: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. It's very good.

That's my top five. What are yours?

2 comments:

Heather said...

I don't watch all that much TV but I do watch Amazing Race. I do catch CSI every once in a while too.

Anonymous said...

the only shows Cheryl & I watch with regularity are Vancouver Canucks games, Amazing Race and Prison Break