Friday, August 25, 2006

Corn & Apple Festival

It's the Morden Corn & Apple Festival this weekend. We live just over a block away from the festivities, so we usually head downtown for all three days of the festival. I never had anything like this growing up, and it's so cool to see my kids get excited about it. So, of course, I bring my camera along...

Cameron is on the Corn & Apple committee and is in charge of the shuttle bus. We walked a block and a half to catch the shuttle, which drives around the town.



Today, at the festival, we ate some free corn,



went to the petting zoo,

the boys went on the pony rides,

and all three kids went on the mid-way rides.


Tomorrow is the parade in the morning and I'm sure we'll walk downtown after Sage's nap (we all love the free corn, petting zoo, pony rides, etc.) In the evening, I'll be helping out at our church booth, selling caramel apple cheesecake.

3 comments:

Heather M. said...

Woohoo!!!! Looks like so much fun!

Heather said...

Looks like the kids had fun.

Anonymous said...

Great pics. I love how Austin was holding Sage's hand and taking care of his little sis. You're such a great mom, as you give your children many fun adventures.