Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Another fun game of tag going around!

Here are my answers!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was working at the Manitoba Museum of Man & Nature in the School Programs department and planning my wedding.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Um, pretty much the same thing I'm doing now. Sage was 4 months old, Jonah was 2 1/2 and Austin was going to kindergartin in the morning and was home in the afternoons.

Five snacks you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal):
1. hot buttered popcorn
2. ripple chips & dip
3. pretzles
4. fresh strawberries with cream
5. a bowl of Shreddies

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics:
1. Blessed be the name of the Lord by Matt Redmond
2. Speechless by Steven Curtis Chapman
3. Unnamed Hymn by Chris Rice
4. These Thousand Hills by Third Day
5. Get Down by Audio Adrenaline

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay off our line of credit!
2. Buy a farm for Cameron
3. Go on a BIG vacation for an extended period of time!
4. Donate a whole bunch of it.
5. Buy new living room furniture.

Five bad habits:
1. I don't always brush twice a day.
2. I waste time.
3. I talk on the phone too much.
4. I spend too much time on the internet.
5. I over eat.

Five things you like doing:
1. scrapbooking, of course
2. walking
3. reading
4. getting together with friends
5. taking photos

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:
1. Heidi Swapp rub-ons
2. ultra-low rise jeans from Old Navy
3. maternity clothes
4. Ross glue stick
5. ?

Five favorite toys:
1. my new digital camera -- a Canon G6
2. Microsoft Word
3. our satellite tv
4. my scrapbooking supplies
5. my bike trailer

Well, that was fun!!! And I'm tagging anyone who is reading and wants to play!

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

I love hot buttered popcorn too!! YUMMY! So cool to learn more about you, Leigh!

Heather said...

Great to hear more about you!